If either of these two scenarios occur:
1. A contract shows only its summary tab and when you attempt to add fields, an error message comes up saying "This field already exists in this contract"
2. When you attempt to add field groups, you get the "This Field Group already exists on this Contract Summary tab" error
Follow this solution:
- Use the Copy Contract feature (Be sure to copy over all attachments)
- Fill out any missing information on the new copied contract. Add any missing fields/field groups using the Add Fields drop-down.
- Delete the old, incorrect contract.
- Edit the new contract name; remove "Copy Of" from its title