Templates can be used to add attachments directly from within a contract container using the icons on the Attachments tab.
Add Attachments with a Classic Template
- Using the icon on the left, shown in the screenshot above, you can open a menu of your company's templates.
- Click the link "Click to fill Fields" from the grid shown:
- When you "Click to Fill Fields" on the appropriate template, your screen will look like this:
- Contract Name is automatically selected for you so simply fill out the mandatory Document Title, and any of the optional Document Attribute fields as you see fit.
- Scroll down to the Fill Values area. This is where you will enter the data for the template fields to be synced with the container fields.
- Make sure the "Save/Update Data in Container" checkboxes are marked in order to add/update the field data properly.
- Click the Word or Adobe icon to generate the file, update the fields, and automatically attach the document.