Register for December's Webinar:
This month's First Friday Webinar covered the following topics:
What's New in UCM:
Contract Name now a part of Admin User History Reports
- The Fill Values button on Template and Library Templates is now gone, and your Fields will always be open and ready for data entry.
- "Required" Milestones that everyone should have like Expiration Date
- Using Managed Fields to get more Contract specific information included in the email notification.
- Reoccurring set-up of an Activity
- Using Activities for Auto-Renewals
- Enabling Alerts in your system (optional)
Notification Comparison Chart
Use the chart below to help you decide which Notification type may be best for you. Remember though that this chart is simply a guide. Please reach out to UCMSupport@icontracts.com for any questions about which type of Notification may be best for you.
- Change out the Responsible Party Display Name (Going Live on November 8th, 2019)
- The ability to Grant Access to a Contract from inside the Container