This month's First Friday Webinar covered System Maintenance, specifically focusing on backing up your data and deleting/deactivating existing Fields.
New In UCM
- Document Milestones
- Set rules and create Milestones for individual documents in a Container
- Workflow Approvals | ALL or ANY
- Select if a Workflow Approval Stage needs to have ALL Users assigned approve (current configuration) or, just one of them.
- New User Security Reports
- You will now be able to run an Admin report to see all Contract Types, Workflows, and Template documents a User has access to for both new entry and system usage as well as three new Milestone Reports.
"What's Cooking" in UCM
- Special guest star Carl Leinbach makes an appearance to preview exciting new UCM enhancements coming towards the end of this year!
Backing-Up Your Data
- How to Perform a Full-Data Backup
- Walk-through article HERE
- Backing-up a Single Field
- Mainly used when changing Field Types (example in webinar)
- How to Deactivate a Field
- What will your Field look like in UCM after you deactivate?
- What does Deactivate do?
- Why would you deactivate?
- How to Delete a Field
- Backing up your data
- Warning messages
Using Back-Up to Restore Data
- Reloading your data into the system using your back-ups and the bulk loader
- Uses Bulk Loading techniques covered in First Fridays Episodes 18 & 19. Links to recordings on the right side panel