I don't see my New User in the Manage Users Grid
Modified on: Fri, May 6, 2022 at 12:37 PM
Issue or Question
I created a New User and I do not see them in the Manage Users grid area.
- Check the top banner of the Manage Users Grid to ensure you don't have any filters on that restrict the Users that appear in the grid.
- Only Show Active Users - if checkbox is filled, only Active Users will be shown.
- Show No-Login Users - if checkbox is filled, this allows Users in the No-Login Category to appear.
- Only Current Object - if checkbox is filled, any users who exist in a different Object will not appear.
- If the User is not marked Active and Confirmed, they won't be able to log-in.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.