My Folder list is Empty
Modified on: Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:00 PM
Issue or Question
I am attempting to add a new Contract to the system, but my Folder Name dropdown is blank.
- If you are a non-Admin User, please contact your Local Admin to complete the following steps.
- Check User's Folder Permissions (which can be accessed by navigating to Manage Users, then click on the User, then click Folder Permissions) to be sure they are set appropriately.
- User will at minimum need permission to 'Be an Owner' in said folder, as well as 'Create New Contract' permission if they're a Full Access User.
- Keep in mind that if User's permissions are under the control of a Role Model, you will need to change the permissions for the entire Role Model OR remove said User from Role Model control.
- The 'Inherit Parent Folder Permissions' checkbox will simply apply whatever permissions are set to the 'Parent' folder, to the current folder.
- An easy way to see Folder Permissions for any particular User is by clicking on the 'User Access Report' Button, this will show you all Folders that they currently have access to.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.