Register for the Next Webinar:
Morning Session | Afternoon Session
In this month's First Friday Webinar we reviewed all of the new Enhancements to UCM over the past few months, as well as took a look at a few new items coming to the system over the next few weeks and months.
Read more specifics HERE
- Favorites & Grouping of Template Grids to help End-User find and use their Templates faster
- For both Classic & Library
- OnlyOffice Patch Fixes
- Pop-out window locked to the size of the screen so the Save & Close "X" is not longer bale to be hidden
- "User able to Edit Preview" permission setting now works as it should
New Contract Entry Flow
- Releasing early July (anticipating the weekend of July 8th)
- Will be available and usable by all systems and Users upon release. No need to request
- In the current Direct Entry, there will be a switch to use either the New method, or the Legacy
- Admins can default their system to the New Method if they’d prefer. A switch back to Legacy will still be there as well
- This first roll-out is simply a process change, but many new exciting features will now be possible with this change to data entry like Logic Based Workflows, Required Document "packages" for certain Contracts, and much more!