Register for the Next Webinar:
Morning Session | Afternoon Session
In this month's First Friday Webinar we reviewed what impact the New Terms Administration Options will have on your End-Users, as well as reviewed the Enhancements that have recently gone into the system.
Read more specifics HERE
- Consolidated Document Upload from a Container
- Workflow Preview in all areas a Workflow can be applied
- Improved Classic & Library Template "Creation Flow" for End-Users
Terms Box Administration | End User Impact
With the release of the new Terms Box Administrative Options, we took a look at what changes will affect ALL systems upon release, and then how certain optional configuration choices may affect your system if you choose to use them.
- What will happen to existing Term Boxes & data entry upon release?
- This article will help explain how any changes can be navigated: Why am I being asked to Enter a Start Date Now?
- How making certain Term Date Fields Required will affect system usage.
- The Data Entry Page "Mismatched Data" Pop-Up
- Editing a Container when Custom Fields are in the Terms Box
- This article will help clarify any questions about the "Mismatched Data" pop-up or Data Saving Order of Operations in a Container: Terms Box Custom Fields | Entering & Saving Data
For specific information about the Terms Box Administration Configuration options, please view the step-by-step guide HERE, or you can also watch August's edition of First Friday where we explored the options in detail HERE.