iContracts provides a multi-tenant hosting environment that leverages the security and redundancy of Amazon Web Services (AWS). All data is backed up daily and stored at a highly secure Amazon storage facility. Universal Contract Manager is a Microsoft .Net application storing information on Microsoft SQL Server.
In order to maximize the best possible user self-sufficiency and limit the need for IT resources, we will be setting up the system for your organization during implementation. In order to do so, your users will need the following:
- Operating System (OS) Windows 10 and above.
- Access to the UCM website (HTTPS - Port 443) https://ucm.icontracts.com
- IP Address: 22.214.171.124 may need to be Whitelisted
- Some organizations have found that their firewall has flagged .aspx files as a threat and were being blocked; in this case, whitelist .aspx files for our IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- Allow UCM email notifications from local and enterprise-wide spam filters (from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
- Ability to download and install UCM’s bulk loading/updating utility to Administrator’s PC’s
- MS Excel 2007 or later for Administrator Bulk Loader use
UCM is compatible with Microsoft Edge Chromium, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
UCM clients can also use tablets and iPads to access UCM with Safari and Chrome.
Supported Browser Versions are:
- Recent Version of Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Recent Version of Google Chrome
- Recent Version of Mozilla Firefox
UCM clients can integrate existing systems through integrations to review, retrieve and synchronize data with other systems. Your specific needs can be discussed/addressed.
Data is encrypted between the User and Universal Contract Manager using the HTTPS protocol Secure Socket Layer and 2048-bit RSA encryption.