Register for Next Month's Webinar:
This month's First Friday Webinar covered the NEW Terms Box, and specifically how what the new Fixed Term Type will operate, as well as how to do a simple data transfer of your custom dates using the Template that will be provided prior to release in 2021.
NEW Look Enterprise Ribbon
- Released Monday 12/7
- No items have been removed from the Ribbon, but some have been moved:
- A comparison Article, and a printable reference sheet, between the Old and the New Ribbon are available HERE.
NEW Terms Box: Fixed
- The Fixed Term Type is the type that is most like what UCM currently offers
- Fixed will allow you to track:
- Start Date
- End Date
- Notice Date & Time Frame (optional)
- This set up is very similar to what most UCM systems currently have in some fashion
- Custom Auto-Renewal & Review Dates will be handled in next months Webinar using the Rolling & Recurring Term Types.
Migration of Custom Data to Fixed Term Type
- As the release date nears, Bulk Loading Templates will be provided through email and the Knowledgebase for you to migrate your own data into the new Terms Box.
- Shorter webinars specifically on the migration and actual Bulk Loading will be provided starting the week of January 11th
- The example report that was generated in the webinar from the current UCM, used the following Grid Set-Up for ease of moving the data to the Terms Template Sheet:
- Contract Name
- Contract ID
- Start Date (or similar term you use in your system)
- End Date (or similar term you use in your system)
- Number of Days Notice (or similar term you use in your system, if you are tracking this)
- Similar report examples will be provided next month for Rolling & Recurring